21 Euphoric Experiences For People Obsessed With Office Supplies
I love the smell of Sharpies in the morning.
1. When you first step foot into an office supply store.
3. Or that the dollar section is actually stocked with your wildest dreams.
4. When you get to wander through the aisles without rush or worry.
5. And plot organizational goals to your heart’s content.
6. When you’re offered a pencil that is already perfectly sharpened.
7. Or borrow a pen that glides smoothly across the page.
8. When you unscrew the cap of a marker and catch a whiff of its sweet fragrance.
9. Or feel the warm afterglow of a freshly printed piece of paper.
10. When you get to experience the quiet thrill of childhood memories.
11. Or find supplies that cater to your interests.
12. When you crack open a virgin planner.
13. Or flip through an empty notebook.
14. When you get to search for the perfect replacement.
15. When you refill your printer with a fresh batch of paper.
16. Or discover new supplies after you thought you ran out.
17. When your bae demonstrates a deep understanding of your obsession.
18. When you find heaven in the office supply closet.
19. When your office supply drawer makes you feel sane.
20. Because it doesn’t just make you feel more productive.
21. But also happy, focused, and in control.
Previous Post: If You Remember This Game You Probably..
Next Post: Margaret Hamilton, Lead Software Engineer Of The..