Can You Guess Why Rachel Is Mad At Ross?
It’s probably because he said they were on a break, tbh.
1. Why is Rachel mad at Ross in each scene? Remember: There may be several truthful answers, but the answer should pertain to what is happening in that moment.
- Because Ross blamed her for losing his pet monkey.
- Because Ross belittled her job as a waitress.
- Because Ross is confused about his feelings for her.
- Because she feels like Ross’ girlfriend is stealing Monica from her.
- Because Ross got her only a Slinky for Christmas.
- Because Ross made a list of reasons not to be with her.
- Because Ross dated Rachel and Julie at the same time.
- Because Ross insulted her new boyfriend, Russ.
- Because Ross embarrassed her in front of all their friends.
- Because Ross wanted to take a colleague to his work event instead of her.
- Because Ross spilled hummus on her dress.
- Because Ross wouldn’t comfort her when she found out her family pet died.
- Because Ross thinks his job is more important than hers.
- Because Joey accidentally mentioned that Ross had been talking to the girl from the copy place.
- Because she thinks their relationship is moving too fast.
- Because Ross is jealous of Rachel’s work friend, Mark.
- Because Ross confronted Rachel’s work friend, Mark.
- Because Ross slept with someone else.
- Because Ross visited her office every day until she was fired.
- Because Ross thinks her fashion lecture was boring.
- Because Ross didn’t tell her that the girl from the copy place was still in his apartment when Rachel was.
- Because Ross changed his mind and decided that they were on a break.
- Because Ross didn’t read her 18-page letter.
- Because Ross yelled at Rachel for telling Bonnie to shave her head.
- Because Ross abandoned her on his honeymoon.
- Because Ross didn’t leave Emily for her at the altar.
- Because Emily’s family insulted her.
- Because Ross is in denial about saying her name at his wedding.
- Because Ross told Emily he and Rachel never dated.
- Because Ross told Emily he would stop seeing Rachel for her.
- Because Ross wants to move to London for Emily.
- Because Ross blamed Rachel for his wedding mishap.
- Because Ross didn’t tell her they got married in Vegas while drunk.
- Because Ross keeps speaking in a British accent during his lecture.
- Because Ross told her he refuses to get an annulment.
- Because Ross didn’t tell her he never got their marriage annulled.
- Because Ross made fun of her in front of their high school friend, Will.
- Because Ross doesn’t want Rachel’s sister to be the godmother of their baby.
- Because Ross used to be in an “I Hate Rachel” club in high school.
- Because Ross brought up Rachel’s high school boyfriend, Chip.
- Because Ross is uncomfortable with their male nanny.
- Because Ross wants Carol and Susan to babysit Emma.
- Because Ross doesn’t want Rachel and Emma to move to Joey’s.
- Because Ross is arguing with her for saying yes to Joey’s accidental proposal.
- Because Ross doesn’t want her to go back to work.
- Because Ross sent a barbershop quartet to her office.
- Because Ross didn’t give her the message when a guy called for her.
- Because Ross wants to get married, but she doesn’t.
- Just because.
- Because she got bangs and Ross said he hates her bangs.
- Because Ross likes Ben more than Emma.
- Because she didn’t say good-bye to him at her going-away party.
Can You Guess Why Rachel Is Mad At Ross?
You definitely don’t know why Rachel is mad at Ross!
You need to go brush up on your Friends episodes ASAP. Oh, and just so you know, it’s not that common, it doesn’t happen to every guy, and it IS a big deal!Warner Bros. Television / NBC / Via thinkpinay.tumblr.com
Yeah, you get why Rachel is mad at Ross!
It would probably be safe to bet your apartment on your Ross and Rachel knowledge. Even with a lightning round.Warner Bros. Television / NBC / Via mahadevansays.tumblr.com
You have achieved Ross and Rachel unagi!
You know the ups and downs of Ross and Rachel’s relationship like the back of your hand. Cue a celebratory “With Or Without You” on the radio. Whether or not they were on a break, he’s her lobster, and dammit, SHE GOT OFF THE PLANE!Warner Bros. Television / NBC / Via dino-dudes.tumblr.com
<div class="answer_shares answer_shares_standard" rel:gt_cat="[ttp]:sha
Previous Post: ‘Anarchy!’ Wendy Davis ignores debate rules, talks over moderator
Next Post: Imprisoned For His Crimes