Kanye West Lyrics Perfectly Describe The Story Of Julius Caesar And Cleopatra
Shakespeare would either be proud or he’s rolling in his grave. This is a continuation of history and lyrical poetry.
1. Julius Caesar on meeting Cleopatra for the first time:
2. Caesar restores Cleopatra to the throne:
3. Cleopatra gives birth to Ptolemy Caesar:
Close enough. Ptolemy was around 17 when he died.
4. Caesar refuses to name Ptolemy as his heir:
5. Cleopatra arrives in Rome and it’s a huge scandal:
7. Caesar is murdered by the senate on The Ides of March. “Et, tu Brute?”:
9. Octavian talking shit about the whole affair:
11. Antony when Cleopatra turns her ships around and ditches him after Octavian sends a Roman fleet to conquer Egypt:
Previous Post: Media gather for Donald Trump’s mystery press conference
Next Post: I Am A Lawyer, My Son Told Me He Had To Tell