Even The Biggest Haters Of Fall Will Be Drooling Over These 22 Autumn Recipes
With summer coming to a close, it’s time to turn up the heat in the kitchen for a whole new slew of fall recipes.
While grocery stores will soon be jamming pumpkin-everything down our throats, that flavor profile isn’t the only seasonal goodness associated with fall. Honeycrisp apples and butternut squash are also at their peak beginning in September.
So, in preparation of all the awesomely delicious foods that the season has to offer, here are 22 autumn-inspired recipes to try before the leaves begin to fall.
1. Sour cream apple bars are everything that’s right in the world.
2. What’s better than meatloaf? Stuffing mac and cheese inside for an even heartier dinner.
3. This delicious Amish Country casserole will leave you begging for seconds.
4. Being a grilled cheese fanatic, I can’t wait to try out this delectable recipe.
5. Apple cider floats are destined to be my new go-to drink.
6. You can’t tell, but my mouth is watering just thinking about these fried apple treats.
7. Who doesn’t love a tasty fall breakfast casserole?
8. Smoothly transition from summer sangria to this caramel apple version.
9. No tricks, just treats with these caramel apple pops.
10. Fall is the season of savory meals and this chicken cornbread casserole might just take the cake!
11. Pairing maple chicken with sweet potatoes is a heavenly combination that I can’t believe I’ve never tried before.
12. Because there are never enough recipes for butternut squash…
13. Give your oven a break by making this refreshing apple walnut salad.
14. Pumpkin alfredo should be illegal for looking too pretty to eat.
15. Making apple pie biscuits is easy as pie.
16. This simple trail mix will be a monster smash at any party.
17. Dinner is always better when you only need one pan — case in point, this autumn chicken dinner.
18. Imagine waking up to the smell of these pumpkin swirl muffins.
19. Revamp Salisbury steak as you know it, by serving these yummy meatballs over a bed of mashed potatoes.
20. Beef stew has become a fall staple — but you haven’t had the best until you’ve tried this slow cooker recipe.
21. These chicken-stuffed peppers are scary good.
22. And finally…sweet potato cornbread is that fall side you didn’t know you needed in your life.
It’s a good thing fall lasts three months. I have plenty of time to try out all 22 of these awesome recipes.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/fall-recipes/